We collect information about you during the checkout process on our store.
What we collect and store
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for 3 year for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
We accept payments through Square. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to Squarel, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
Order Policies: We require that all orders must be paid in full at the time they are placed: on our website, in- store or over the phone.
We require q 24-hour notice for all orders placed. Catering must be placed 5 days in advance of day needed.
Pick Up Policies: Pickup hours are from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Tuesday – Sunday. Orders must be paid in advance, by 7 a.m. the day the order will be picked up.
Pies not picked up the day and time the customer selected will not be refunded or given in-store credit.
Delivery Policies: Delivery hours are from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tuesday – Sunday. The order must be paid by 7 a.m. the day the order is to be delivered. Pie sisters cannot guarantee delivery if we are provided with an incorrect address. We do not require a signature upon receipt of any delivery order; however, due to the perishable nature of our product, it is best for someone to be present to receive the delivery.
Return Policies: We take pride in our Pies. If you are unsatisfied with your Pie, we require that you please return your Pie to us within 24 hours of receiving it. All refunds given will be put on in-store credit only, to be used at a future date.
*We must receive the Pies back in order for a full refund to be received via in-store credit. NO CASH REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN.
– Each pie is handcrafted and requires special attention in order to provide the best possible product; therefore, please be sure your order is correct before placing. Changes may be made with a 24-hour notice. NO REFUNDS OR STORE CREDIT
Pie plate Returned: $2 back.
Cancellation Rules: All orders canceled within 24 hours prior to delivery or pick-up time will be refunded for 85% of the total amount.